Hallmark Ford Service Department is looking for experienced Automotive Technicians for our busy Service Shop. We currently have TWO available positions for General Technicians.
- Preference will be given for previous Ford experience and Ford certification.
- Your duties will include diagnosis and repairs.
- We are looking for a professional who's committed to quality repairs and ongoing training.
- We are prepared to offer a premium wages and benefits plus the Ford Pension for a qualified candidate.
- The wages are based on a flat rate pay scale.
- We provide a respectful and professional working environment.
We are under new management and are making investments in infrastructure and new equipment. This is a place where you can build your future; come and be part of the family here at Hallmark Ford!
Automotive Diesel Technician
Hallmark Ford Service Department is under new management and we are looking for an Automotive Diesel Technician for our busy shop in Surrey, BC. Ford Factory training and Inspectors Certificate would be preferred but for the right candidate, we will train here.
At Hallmark Ford, we take pride in having a respectful and friendly work environment. We offer top end competitive wages and benefits package including the Ford Dealer Pension Plan. We are looking for a dedicated professional technician to join our team. Our people make the difference, join us for a great future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37.50 / hour
Hallmark Ford is looking for aggressive and personable sales staff. We provide a very attractive pay plan with benefits and bonuses. If you are interested in a position, please fill out the application below. No phone calls please.